As Hitchcock's Psycho celebrates its 55th anniversary, we thought we look ahead to help you with planning for your Halloween screenings.
Below is a combination of new and classic titles perfect when planning a spooky screening!
- The Exorcist: William Friedkin's frightening and realistic story of an innocent girl inhabited by a malevolent entity remains, 42 years later, one of the most shocking and gripping movies ever made..
- The Corpse Bride: From director Tim Burton - When a shy groom practises his wedding vows in the inadvertent presence of a deceased young woman, she rises from the grave assuming he has married her.
- Scream: When a serial killer appears, Sidney begins to suspect whether her mother's death and the two new deaths are related. No one is safe, as the killer begins to pick everyone off one by one. Everyone's a suspect in this case.
- Annabelle: A couple begins to experience terrifying supernatural occurrences involving a vintage doll shortly after their home is invaded by satanic cultists.
- Hotel Transylvania: Dracula, who operates a high-end resort away from the human world, goes into overprotective mode when a boy discovers the resort and falls for the count's teen-aged daughter.
For more Halloween-themed movies, click here