As Christmas fast approaches, screenings can be a great way to get in the festive spirit with friends and family. With an extensive collection of heart-warming Christmas movies available to screen, we've selected our top festive titles for you to consider:
- Elf: Buddy (Will Ferrell), a man raised as an elf at the North Pole is sent to the U.S. in search of his true identity.
- Christmas in Connecticut: A food writer (Barbara Stanwyck) who has lied about being the perfect housewife must try to cover her deception when her boss and a returning war hero invite themselves to her home for a traditional family Christmas.
- Frozen: When Queen Elsa accidentally uses her power to turn her home into infinite winter, her sister, Anna is on a mission to change the weather conditions.
- Miracle on 34th Street (1994): When an employed department store Santa Claus (Richard Attenborough), is institutionalized as insane, a young lawyer decides to defend him in court.
- Scrooged: A light comic version of the Dicken's classic with a cold-hearted TV executive (Bill Murray) as the Scrooge character.
- Arthur Christmas: Santa's clumsy son Arthur (James McAvoy) gets put on a mission with St. Nick's father to give out a present they misplaced to a young girl in less than 2 hours.
For more Christmas content, click here