With Valentine's Day on the horizon (14th February), a film screening can be a great way to help couples across the UK seeking romantic ways to celebrate their partnership! We have a fabulous selection of love stories to suit everyone this Valentines Day:
- The Notebook - The poor and passionate Noah (Ryan Gosling) falls in love with a rich young woman (Rachel McAdams) and gives her a sense of freedom. However they soon are separated by their social differences.
- When Harry Met Sally - Harry (Billy Crystal) and Sally (Meg Ryan) have known each other for years, and are very good friends, but they fear sex would ruin the friendship.
- Fifty Shades of Grey - Literature student Anastasia Steele's (Dakota Johnson) life changes forever when she meets handsome, yet tormented, billionaire Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan).
- Valentine's Day - Intertwining couples and singles in Los Angeles break-up and make-up based on the pressures and expectations of Valentine's Day.
- Lessons in Love - A drama about Cambridge poetry professor Richard (Pierce Brosnan) who begins to re-evaluate his life of Byronic excess.
Need more romance? Visit our website for our romantic films section!