Over the past 30 years, Filmbankmedia has cultivated a number of relationships with key organisations within a number of industries, including education, film societies and hospitality.
- Cinema For All is the national organisation that supports, develops and champions film societies, community cinemas and the volunteers who run them.
- Independent Cinema Office (ICO) is the national support organisation for independent exhibitors of all kinds including cinemas, film festivals and film societies. The ICO act as programming advisors, distributors, consultants, development agents, and providers of training and other services.
- CEFM (Centre for Education & Finance Management) have assisted schools on financial, educational, personnel and legal matters since the inception of Local Management of Schools in 1990. Their expert advisers support schools and academies in managing change through proactive help lines, consultancy and training. CEFM work on behalf of Filmbankmedia, administering the Public Video Screening Licence (PVSL) for the education market for many years.
- Into Film runs a UK network of approx 11,000 clubs helping young people aged 5-19 years to engage with film-based learning. Into Film provides curriculum-linked resources, in-school visits from industry professionals, filmmaking opportunities and full guidance and support on running a club. Into Film members screening films from participating studios or distributors must acquire a PVS Licence.
- The Catey Awards (Cateys) have cast a spotlight on the hospitality industry’s high flyers, strongest performers and the brands that lead the way for over 30 years. Filmbankmedia have been proud sponsor of the Special Award at the Catey Awards for the last 6 years.
- The Emerging Business Leaders in Hospitality (EBLH) Network was launched in 2012 and has grown to over 400 members combining entrepreneurs of tomorrow with leading seasoned professionals that the former group would rarely get easy access to. Filmbankmedia have been one of five main-stay sponsors since 2013.